B2B direct marketing. This same request, and its solution, come up time after time from clients. Thus, simple as it is, I figure there have to be people for whom it would be of value to see it set down in type. A business needs to make sales contact with target businesses. It wishes to… Read more »
BlahPosts Tagged: low-cost mail campaign
My latest 20 posts
- What Web Developers do (and don’t do). 12 tips from a Copywriter on things not to expect.
- The 9 Big Stresses of Freelance Life.
- What’s a Junior Copywriter?
- Yeah. You can quote me.
- Write your own web content. My Dozen ‘Do’s.
- How to leave your job and become a freelance copywriter.
- Copywriting Tips. 11 Great Things To Learn.
- When a client drags his feet on paying
- Web content. Whatever happened to structure?
- The problem you share with Selfridges
- These other people called Copywriters
- Who’s in software and who’s not?
- Cost or outlay – how to think about a sales letter
- The edge of copywriting
- Copywriting Courses
- And your specialist subject is?
- Freelance copywriter? Great ways to think about what we do.
- Nine tools to make your business rock
- Simple B2B direct marketing for small business
- SEO. Do yourself a Google favour
Look at samples for a particular industry
- Financial Copywriting
- Property Copywriting
- IT Copywriting
- Telcoms Copywriting
- Dental Copywriter
- Construction Copywriter
- Creative Services Copywriting
- Healthcare Copywriter
- Logistics & Haulage Copywriter
- Natural Health Copywriter
- Not-For-Profit Copywriting
- Pharmaceuticals Copywriter
- Professional Services Copywriter
- Public Sector Copywriter
- Recruitment & Training Copywriter
- Technology Copywriting (all)
- Trades Copywriting
Get in touch
Get in touch
Contact me now. Let's talk about your project.
Laurence on The One Show
Latest posts from my blog
- There’s a gap. A yawning one. It’s right in the space between the understanding that most people have of what …Read More »
- We all know and love the benefits of being freelance. But freelance life has its drawbacks, too, and stress from a …Read More »