I’ve used an uncomplicated, direct and professional style to set out a sales pitch to hotel managers and proprietors on behalf of the leading provider of in-house jewellery showcases. Lead generation sales letter for Jewel In The Crown.
Dear Mr Tomlin,
Add Sparkle to Your Guests’ Experience
We are specialist Hotel Jewellers with showcases in the top hotels throughout London and the Home Counties.
Each hotel we work with benefits in many ways:-
- The hotel is able to offer their guests a thoughtful and convenient way of purchasing luxury items from the comfort of the hotel. Guests invariably forget their cufflinks or want to buy a last minute gift.
- The hotel is able to capitalise on our repeat business. In our experience, guests return to the hotel either to make an additional purchase or to purchase an item previously commented on by their partner or simply to view our latest collection. This is particular true of our American clientele and our following of Ladies who come to enjoy afternoon tea.
- The hotel is able to benefit from the association with our top brand and designer names. We can select the stock to appeal to each hotel’s specific guest profile or offer themed and festive displays.
- The hotel can add to its sundry income without out any risk or outlay.
- There is absolutely no cost or commitment required.
- Hotels can take advantage of space in our showcase by retailing their own merchandise from dressing gowns to teddy bears to spa products.
- Showcases can be a way of enhancing a redundant space in the lobby or lounge area and earning an income from otherwise unutilized square footage. Our showcases are designed to suit each hotel’s particular requirements or we can use an existing hotel cabinet if preferred.
We have been in the hotel jewellery business for many years and enjoy an excellent reputation for both quality and service. As a reference, we work alongside various hotel groups including Hilton, Elite, Hand Picked and Small Luxury Hotels to name just a few.
There are many advantages to having a showcase in addition to those already mentioned and I should be happy to meet with you, at your convenience, to discuss possible opportunities within your own Hotel.
I look forward to hearing from you. My email is email@example.com, or do please give me a call.
On mobile? Click the logo below to go back to Samples gallery.