I worked with Trinsic from it’s earliest pre-launch stage, helping to encapsulate its founder’s notion of how he wished his new venture to be positioned as a tone of voice and brand proposition. In tone, Trinsic speaks with authority but informality, conveying the sense of action and customer service as key components of its offer. Full launch web content for unified comms provider Trinsic.
Making integrated communications work for you
It’s no longer permissable to approach your IT, software tools, fixed line telephony and mobile voice and data services as independent or only loosely integrated entities, each of which can do its job while supported by a different niche business partner.
To operate effectively now, whatever size your organisation, means enabling an integrated working environment where each member of your team can do anything from anywhere using a smartphone, phablet, tablet, laptop or desktop PC.
Understanding and designing a solution for your business
Your business has a unique profile of culture, working practices and communications needs.
When we begin to work with you, we take care to understand its challenges and priorities so that we can make recommendations as to how best to integrate and unify your communications which will create advantage where it is of greatest value to you.
We then have the expertise, resources and world class partnerships (with fixed and mobile networks and vendors of platforms, software and hardware) to be able to deploy the solution we devise for you, and back this with ongoing, end to end support.
The technologies provided by our partners are building blocks for a new, integrated way of working for your business.
And it’s our commercial insight, technical know how and involved and committed engagement that turn these into a solution that will transform efficiency and productivity in your business.
How Trinsic makes real business difference
- Our knowledge and partner relationships encompass the whole world of business communications across mobile, fixed line and cloud platforms. This helps us unify these to give your business a single, integrated communications solution.
- We can consult on one or more specific area of your communications and provide proposals designed to reduce costs, improve efficiency and make smart use of technology to deliver a simple, cost effective and joined up solution.
- We understand that keeping costs under constant scrutiny is a priority. We continually review your tariffs and spend to ensure that the service we provide continues to deliver value for money. If we see an area where additional savings can be made we will make further recommendations and changes on an ongoing basis.
- Our solutions allow your business to communicate no matter where you might be. We can provide a fully integrated solution to allow your team to communicate and collaborate seamlessly over mobile and office systems. Very often our unified communication solutions help you to rationalise existing legacy platforms, reducing cost and increasing efficiency at the same time.
- We can provide connections and handsets on the mobile phone networks, cloud based office suites from Microsoft and Google, on premise and hosted telephone systems and bespoke specialised services including mobility apps and outsourced account management.
On mobile? Use the Category links below to return to the thumbnails page you were browsing.