There’s a gap. A yawning one. It’s right in the space between the understanding that most people have of what planning and building a website actually involves, and the realistic skillset of most web developers. Not appreciating which skills web developers are likely to have (and therefore which they are unlikely to have), means that… Read more »
Posts Categorized: Blog
My latest 20 posts
- What Web Developers do (and don’t do). 12 tips from a Copywriter on things not to expect.
- 9 big stresses of freelance life.
- What’s a Junior Copywriter?
- Yeah. You can quote me.
- Write your own web content. My Dozen ‘Do’s.
- How to leave your job and become a freelance copywriter.
- Copywriting Tips. 11 Great Things To Learn.
- When a client drags his feet on paying
- Web content. Whatever happened to structure?
- The problem you share with Selfridges
- These other people called Copywriters
- Who’s in software and who’s not?
- Cost or outlay – how to think about a sales letter
- The edge of copywriting
- Copywriting Courses
- And your specialist subject is?
- Freelance copywriter? Great ways to think about what we do.
- Nine tools to make your business rock
- Simple B2B direct marketing for small business
- SEO. Do yourself a Google favour
Get in touch
Laurence on The One Show
Latest posts from my blog
- We all know and love the benefits of being freelance. But freelance life has its drawbacks, too, and stress from a …Read More »
- You’ve seen an ad for a Junior Copywriter. And you’re wondering what, exactly, that is. So let’s shine some light on …Read More »